BLUSH BRIDAL BOOKING FORM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these User Terms carefully. The User Terms are a legal document and on your making a deposit, you agree to be bound by these User Terms.
It is the responsibility of the client who books to understand, agree and be responsible for all booking conditions, including all payments are made by specified dates.
- A non-refundable booking fee of $150 is required to secure your booking
- Blush Bridal cannot ‘hold’ wedding dates without receipt of deposit
- Final invoice will be emailed prior to wedding date for direct deposit transfer or credit card (2.6% surcharge) payment.
- A secondary invoice if required will be forwarded after the wedding date with any alterations made on the wedding day re: additional product
- Full payment is due one (1) week prior to wedding date
- In the event where your account is overdue and is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs
- Overdue accounts will be subject to interest at the rate of 13% p.a., calculated for the period the account is due until the date it is paid
- A surcharge from $50 is payable for start times prior to 7am
- Trials are conducted at the studios only (no on-location trials)
- Flower girl makeup complimentary with any bridal booking (12 years and under)
- Flower girl hair – price on application (style/length dependent)
- A travel fee applies outside of the Geelong CBD area
- Sundays (Public Holidays/Long weekends/Easter) POA
- Wedding Day makeup/hair for one POA
- Car parking must be arranged for stylists on the day, if at a hotel the parking fee is an additional charge
- Please note every effort is made to ensure the same trial artist/stylist is available for your wedding date, but this may change due to illness. If this is the case, your detailed trial notes will be accessed by your wedding day artist/stylist to ensure the same look is achieved.
- False lashes are not included in the cost of the makeup service. It is an additional charge.
- The cost of the trial appointment/s are payable on the day of appointment.
- Please feel free to bring along veil, clips etc to your trial appointment.
- Where possible please try to avoid wearing makeup prior to your makeup trial
- Please note we reserve the right to refuse trial bookings on Saturdays (season dependent)
- Minimum booking numbers are required for mobile services located >30kms Geelong CBD
- The team at Blush Bridal often service more than one bridal party per day – timings provided to bridal parties must be strictly adhered to
- Blush Bridal strongly recommends a trial hair/makeup consultation with your artist/stylist prior to the wedding day. If you choose not to book a trial consultation, images of your desired look must be available for your artist/stylist as timing schedules will not be extended
- It is highly recommended that touch-up products required are confirmed with Blush Bridal prior to the wedding day to ensure availability of selected colour shades
- Service prices are for the application of services. Once all services are completed please note artists/stylists do not stay longer than allocated service timings.
- You acknowledge and agree to disclose any and all medical or other conditions known to you which a reasonable person would disclose, including but not limited to skin sensitivity conditions and general allergies for yourself and other members of your booking who are receiving service.
- In doing so, you agree that Blush Bridal is not liable for and will indemnify Blush Bridal from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, loss and causes of action relating to the personal injury or death arising directly or indirectly as a result of your failure to disclose pertinent information relating to medical and other conditions.
- Blush Bridal does not offer refunds for any completed services; therefore, if you are in any way dissatisfied, the onus is on the client to notify the artist/stylist whilst they are on location
- You are asked kindly to give us a minimum of 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your trial appointment. Cancellations or missed appointments without prior notice will be charged the full cost of the appointment
- Please note that confirmation of numbers must be made 8 weeks prior, any changes will incur the additional charge due to staffing arrangements.
- Cancellation Policy – all wedding booking fees are non-refundable.
In the event that Blush Bridal Services are cancelled 4-6 weeks from wedding date 50% of the total fee is payable.
In the event that Blush Bridal Services are cancelled 2-4 weeks from wedding date 75% of the total fee is payable.
In the event that Blush Bridal Services are cancelled 1-2 weeks from wedding date 100% of the total fee is payable.
I/We have read and understood the contract conditions and would like to confirm our booking
A Non-Refundable booking fee of $150 is required to secure your booking
BSB – 013 645
Account – 283 265 606
(Please use your name and date of wedding as reference)
Re: Rebecca Smith 010119 wedding 1st Jan 2019
As the team at Blush often service more than one bridal party per day it is imperative that as soon as ceremony and photographer arrival time have been confirmed to inform Blush Bridal so that a start and finish time can be allocated. Specific time frames book on a first-come, first-served basis.
We recommend Zala hair extensions
If you are using the services of the Blush Bridal hair team please ensure all hair is prepped according to the following for optimal performance:
- Day/evening prior shampoo hair twice with one light condition, blow-dried normally, without the use of styling/straightening irons
- If you are unsure please clarify with your stylist during your trial appointment
If you are not using the services of the Blush Bridal hair team please confirm the start and finish time of hairdresser, how long they require per person and if they would prefer makeup done prior to or after hair styling. We try to ensure a smooth running schedule on the day, however we have no control over other stylists’ timings and it is important that time allocations are strictly adhered to.
Touch-up kits are available for purchase. The kit consists of:
- dual powder
- lip liner and lip gloss/lipstick of your choice
- mini hairspray
Bridal discounted investment $112
If a touch up kit is required please inform Blush Bridal at your earliest convenience to ensure availability of appropriate shades
Blush Bridal is a separate arm of the Blush Bar corporation so please direct any/all queries via email to our bridal coordinator here at email@example.com